The Branding DMS section lets you add a main logo image to your DMS site
Inspired by the retired Branding section from the PageLines v2 Framework, Branding DMS brings back all of the features of v2’s Branding section, plus a few extra features. You can display the original RSS icon & five social icons from v2, as well as several new icons. Simply add links to your social sites, and the icons appear.
Want an icon that isn’t included? No problem! You can upload your own custom icons! Do you prefer not to use images? No problem! You can use Font Awesome Icons instead! Simply select the icon from the dropdown menu and you’re good to go; no shortcodes required!
- Display your main logo image across your entire site
- Optionally display your site title & description instead of a logo image
- Add Social Icons to your site, linking them to all of your socia media outlets
- Social icons can either be pre-defined, custom uploaded images, or Font Awesome icons
- Change the size of all the icons, and change the color or each individual Font Awesome icon
Configuring the Branding DMS section
- Install and activate the Branding DMS secition
- Go to the DMS Editor on the front end of your site and click “Add To Page”
- Drag the Branding DMS section into the Header template area on your page
- Click the Site Settings tab, then Site Images
- You’ll now see a new option called “Main Site Logo”
- Upload your custom site logo, or leave blank if you would rather show your site title & description
- From the Site Settings tab, click Social & Local
- Add links to each preset social icon you wish to display
- Scroll to the bottom and upload your own social icons
- If you wish to use Font Awesome Icons instead, select “Font Awesome Icons” under the “Select icon type” dropdown, then refresh the page to configure.
- Adjust the size and position of all your icons to your liking
- You can hide the RSS icon and all your social icons on a page by page basis by editing the section options and checking the appropriate box